- Founder and Chairman of All American Karate Do Union, comprised of over 200 clubs across the United States and internationally, Current
- Founder and Chairman of AKJU TEAM AMERICA which takes competitors in Karate and Ju-Jitsu to international competitions, Current
- National Chairman of Ju-Jitsu for the Amater Athletic Union, Current
- Lifetime member of A.A.U. and U.S.A.K.F.
- Coached Ju=Jitsu 1994 Goodwill Games in Russia for International Cultural Exchange
- Choreographed the 1994 Goodwill Games Closing Ceremonies Exhibition for karate and Ju-Jitsu in Kiev Stadium with capacity crowd of 85,00 and world wide television coverage
- Head Coach, U.S.A. Karate & Ju-Jitsu in Kiev Stadium with crowd of 85,000 and world wide televistion coverage
- Head Coach, U.S.A. Karate and Ju-Jistu 1981-2002
- First team manager for the U.S.A. Karate Team, November 1980
- Coach for the first U.S.A. Ju-Jitsu team to compete in first ever Ju-Jitsu World Cup, Copenhagen, Denmark, 1993
Elected 1st Chairman of W.U.K.O. Technical Conggress in Cairo Egypt, 1988
- Chief Representative of the Pan-American to the W.U.K.O. (World Union Karate Organization
- Has personally taught over 115 All-Americans
- Instructs seminars world-wide including Sweden, Ireland, Germany, Japan and many countries in South America
- Have had more students on the U.S.A. Karate and Ju-Jitsu Team than any other Federation in the U.S.A.
Contributions to the Martial Arts...
- Author of two books on Ju-Jitsu
- Wrote the original papers on the Two Man Referee Ststem and took it to England and France in 1969...believes the mirror system was devised from this.
- Instrumental in equal rights for women competitors in Karate- pushed for women to be included in the 1st World Games in California, and women were included in the World Games the following year in Taiwan.
Awards and Honors...
- In the book of Who's Who and the book Masters and Founders
- Inducted into the International Martial Arts Hall of Fame, 1998.
- Most Outstanding Community Affairs Volunteer, 1990-99
- International Instructors Award from the 10th Annual International Sports Medicine Symposium, 1990.
- Wrote the speech "Who am I" given at the Flint/Canadian Olympic Games 1986, which has been published in several magazines
- 22 proclamations from State Senators and Governors
- Received Philosophiae Doctor Diploma from College of Yudansha, 1986
- Inducted into the United States Martial Arts Hall of Fame, 1980
- Special guest of Honor at Morning Colors Parris Island, South Carolina, Marine Base